CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hell Ride












You really have to hand it to Larry Bishop. Just when you thought he had disappeared for good, he rears his head with a big stinker, Hell Ride. And to think that Quentin Tarrantino had his hands in this. My goodness, I don't think that this movie could have stolen material from too many other films, including his.






If anyone has seen this, can you please chime in and tell me what Larry Bishop is doing playing a "tough biker"? He is anything but.

I typically like these type of movies as I don't mind popping in a B movie from time to time and enjoying the gratuitous sex and violence. Other than the aforementioned sex and violence there is absolutely nothing to speak of.

I will throw 2 stars at it since it is the holiday season. Feel free to avoid this one.

No comments: